So, this is a question I get a lot. WHY YOUNG LIVING?
In 2014 we started looking at different ways to eat cleaner and live healthier. After cleaning out our fridge and cupboards I thought we were done. Then I started researching the items that were in other parts of our household. I started looking at alternatives for the most common household products I was using that contained many harmful chemicals. Throughout my research I started to see a connection between the chemicals I had in my house and the crazy rollercoaster ride my hormones had been on since the birth of my Abel Cash.
I took the plunge and bought my Premium Starter Kit in February 2015 and have never looked back. Not only have we made a huge dent in kicking the toxins/chemicals to the curb, but my hormones are finally in a good place and the emotional support from these little bottles have been a Godsend. We still believe in modern medicine, we just also believe in listening to our bodies and utilizing some of the first 'medicines' known to man.
I hope you're willing to give YLEO's a chance, because I promise, they'll totally rock your world!
A few things I always share when I am asked about Young Living:
- Young Living has 20+ years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living oils are beyond organic. Why? Check out their seed to seal process here.
- Each bath of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living owns their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- With over 120 singles and blends, Young Living has the widest selection of oils available.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
I honestly love the transparency of this company. You, yourself, can go and visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation. How amazing is that? What it comes down to, is that I trust this company and it's founder. While terms like Seed to Seal IS a trademarked statement, I trust it, I believe in it. With somewhere around 90% of the essential oils marketed in the United States as being ‘pure’, the FDA has determined that a product need contain only 5% of the ingredient on the label in order to use the word pure. Not to mention the fact that there is more Lavender essential oil on the market than their is Lavender plants... I trust YL's commitment and standard.